Join our Team
Posted on Tuesday February 05, 2019 at 05:06PM
Employment Opportunity for a Library Programmer
- Create and deliver age-appropriate program activities with a focus on reading and literacy.
- Build partnerships with local schools and other community groups and participate in outreach visits and library tours.
- Advertise programs including newspaper ads and interviews, posters, radio interviews and social media.
- Create displays in the program area of the library.
- Report statistics and submit program evaluations.
- Assist at circulation desk as required.
- Early Childhood Education is an asset.
- Ability to work well with children and their parents/caregivers is required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including occasional evenings and weekends.
- Strong interest in reading is required.
- Computer and typing skills are required.
- Commitment and attention to detail is required.
- A valid Driver’s Licence and vehicle is required.
- Criminal Record Check is required.
Jodi Dahlgren, Library Manager
Wainwright, AB T9W 1C5
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Only those applicants requested for interviews will be contacted.
Author: Wainwright Public Library