WAINWRIGHT PUBLIC LIBRARY
921 - 3 Ave
Wainwright, AB T9W 1C5
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (no soliciting as per CASL)
The Wainwright Public Library is a connector of resources, fostering the joy of reading and the pursuit of knowledge for all ages and cultures in order to enrich the lives of the citizens of Wainwright and area, and the life of the community as a whole.
- Jodi Dahlgren - Library Manager
- Ginette Crandall - Assistant Library Manager
- Charlene LaPointe - Library Clerk
- Hjordis Perkins - Library Clerk
- Dan Lapierre - Library Clerk
- Aletha Coburn - Library Clerk
- Lindsay Cameron - Library Programmer
- Linda White - Chair
- Jeff Newland - Vice Chair
- Diane Kingswood
- Kelly Mazerolle
- Stacey Rathje
- Bob Foley
- Sharleen Skinner
- Phil Valleau
- Bruce Pugh
Board meetings are generally held on the third Wednesday of each month.
ANNUAL LIBRARY MEMBERSHIP
Are you interested in having access to thousands of books, magazines and movies? For more information about a library card, check out our Library Membership page for all the benefits of a library card.