The Town of Wainwright Library Board is looking to add a member to our team. Each appointment to the Board is for a three-year term where you can provide direction and support to Wainwright Public Library.
The committed individual must exemplify:
- Belief in the importance of libraries and commitment to the vision and mission.
- Willingness to serve and sit on one or more Board committees as required.
- Skill or knowledge in one or more areas of Board governance
- Personnel and Policy
- Public Relations
Key responsibilities include:
- Become aware of and fully informed on library matters, issues and legislation.
- Contribute to discussion and decision making and foster positive relations among Board members, committees, staff and community.
- Accept responsibilities related to policy, bylaws, budget and Plan of Service.
- Develop skills through attendance at workshops, conferences, trainings, etc.
- Pick up an application form at the circulation desk or download one here.
- Fill out the online form below.