This position has been filled.
Student Circulation Assistant
We are looking for a high school student to become our new Student Circulation Assistant. If you love to promote reading and life-long learning, then this part-time position is for you.
- Provide front-line service to library patrons by answering questions, checking items in/out, processing memberships, photocopying, faxing, etc.
- Assist patrons with computer use
- Shelve library materials in correct alphanumerical order
- Maintain a neat and orderly library
- Pack library materials for interlibrary
- Age 15 or higher is required
- Current enrollment in high school is required
- Strong interest in reading is required
- People skills and self-motivation are required
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication is required
- Computer and typing skills are required
Please submit resume to:
Jodi Dahlgren, Library Manager
Wainwright Public Library
921-3rd Ave Wainwright, AB T9W 1C5
A full job description can be found here. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Only those applicants requested for interviews will be contacted.