This position has been filled.
We are looking for an outgoing, community-minded individual to become our new Library Clerk. If you love to promote reading and life-long learning, then this part-time position is for you.
- Provide front-line service to library patrons by answering questions, checking items in/out, processing memberships, photocopying, faxing, etc.
- Assist patrons with computer use
- Maintain a neat and orderly library
- Process incoming/outgoing holds and maintain the interlibrary loan system
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous library experience preferred
- Strong interest in reading is required
- People skills and self-motivation are required
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication is required
- Computer and typing skills are required
- Ability to work a schedule that includes weekday, evening and weekend hours
Full job description can be found here.
Please submit resume to:
Jodi Dahlgren, Library Manager
Wainwright Public Library
921-3rd Ave Wainwright, AB T9W 1C5
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. Only those applicants requested for interviews will be contacted.